Sunday, August 8, 2010

Tool #10 Exploring Mobile Technology And Apps

Applications I would use in class are the following:

Google Earth app - This was my favorite app I viewed! It's cool to watch it zoom in the location from space to a specific address on earth. The students will love the animation and will be more interested in geography.

Photoshop app - I would use this app to edit my pictures very easily after our field trips. Cropping, editing the exposure and saturation of the picture and have them ready to post instantly.

Hangman app - This would be a fun app to teach students on spelling and expanding their vocabulary. It would look great on an iPad which is bigger and could have a small group of students collaborating to discover the word.

Nasa app - Very interesting app providing videos and pictures of their missions in space. Unfortunately, it's too advanced for my first graders :( Would be great for 5th graders!!

No comments:

Post a Comment